BCH offer a range of service packages designed to provide a level of service cover to suit each customer’s individual requirements.
We pride ourselves on our ability to make sure that your processes run smoother and to optimum efficiency, all in accordance with the original design parameters.
Enter into a service agreement with BCH and you are investing in:
- Optimum plant efficiency.
- Reduced down time.
- Maximised Output (Increased market share, competitiveness and profitability).
- Sustainable superior quality and batch repeatability.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Increase the life-span of expensive plant and equipment.
- Access to all upgrade options as technology improves.
- Priority access to spares of guaranteed quality.
- An initial plant health check, followed by scheduled visits every 6 months to maintain plant performance. If you are interested in servicing your equipment we can arrange for a site visit by one of our engineers to discuss the benefits, and also to carry out a brief health check of your plant free-of-charge.
- Scheduled calibration visits for temperature probes and pressure transducers.
- Share/inform the latest innovative processes and ideas, together with upgrade options as they become available.
All our fully qualified engineers entering your sites are accredited with IOSH SPA Safety Passports and BCH is a member of the National Britannia Safe Contractor Scheme.
If you require any further information, or would like a quotation for a service visit/contract, please ring Richard Holt on
+44 1706 852122, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org