Cooking Kettles – A range of standard atmospheric or pressure cookers are available ranging from 50 to 3000 kilos batch size.
Vacuum Cooler – Process matched with the correct cooking kettle. Cooling times are generally within 45 mins to cool from 95⁰C to 5⁰C – lower temperatures can be achieved.
Advantages of the BCH System:-
- Increased production capacity
- Rapid chilling time
- Proven cooling system for batch sauce manufacture.
- Reduces requirement for large quantities of storage containers, racks & floorspace.
- When a single kettle is used for cooking operations alone, jacket heat is retained for faster heat-up times.
- Large cooler discharge port to enable cold viscous products to be handled easily.
- Modulated cooling can be used to eliminate damage to any of your delicate particulates.
- Utilisation of an indirect condenser eliminates any possibility of direct product contact or contact with the recirculated cooling water.
- In-built CIP devices enable simple rinsing between batches during manual cleaning operations or total process cleaning when used in conjunction with a full CIP package.
- Easy to maintain – with accessibile components and seals that require minimal attention.
- Customised PLC, HMI and SCADA systems.
- Reduced labour costs – by doubling production with fewer operatives.
- Trial equipment available in the BCH Innovation Centre.
Please contact email@example.com for further information